Eat Pray Love

View my food journey on Zomato!

What Thy Seek

Monday, December 14, 2009

Grant Me....

A wish if granted thy,
I would bow my head
and away I fly.
To where I could hear
My heart beat by,
Unknown of the fact,
Without her I will die.

A touch if granted thy,

I would bow my head
and close my eye.
If ever a tear rolled down,
What more a touch worth,
than to swipe her cry.

A life if granted thy,
I would breathe the air
Look up at the sky.
Where I can smell her presence,
Amidst a thousand passer by.
Lest I should not breathe
without her by my side.

A moment if granted thy,
I would hold my eyelids tight.
Won't let them drop,
to see her smile
Capture the moment in my pupils
And her smile would live forever,
Nevertheless, the mortal body is lifeless on the pyre.

A truth if granted thy,
I would shout out loud,
never away I would shy.
To be with her,
for this life,
And for time immortal,
Ages depart by....

No comments: