Eat Pray Love

View my food journey on Zomato!

What Thy Seek

Friday, November 2, 2007

And The Dead Speaks His Tale...

And I lied there beneath
under the wet ground
where flowers showered above
& my tombstone read my name loud.

I leave my body
I leave my grave
& wander around as soul
& see the cemetry with life rare.

I sat by my grave
& saw the flowers
& the dropping rains
Draining out there colours.

The careless air
blew the soil above
And my name got lost
on the tombstone beneath the shower.

But still I sat by my grave insane
In wait of the one
Whom I loved
& would die for her again.

I loved her with heart and soul
I loved her with years to roll
But I dont know if she ever felt
For last if she would turn back round
For those few steps to see me bound.

& atlast I see her come
Happily and merrily cherishing her return
But struck with horror
For hard to beleive for her
She found herself in the silent graveyard.

And there I was so lost and gone
I could see her feel her
But in soul; no bones...
And she looked right through me
To the place
where beneath the soil
remained my body without the soul.

I see her
gently rubbing off the layer
To see that name
Who has always loved her like a prayer.

Tears stream down
Her gleaming face
& drop on the flowers
Pure and deep my love was for
Even the flowers returned their long lost colours.

And now i remained calm
Coz I know that she came
And she knew i waited for her as always the same
Thus ended the storm
And atlast she came to know
what my tombstone read
"I've always loved you
for you my dear
You'll never be alone
I'll always be there"

No comments: