Eat Pray Love

View my food journey on Zomato!

What Thy Seek

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tired

I am tired,
of cleaning up on others' mess
of running around
on a wild goose chase
of love that had always been,
but shrugged away and never seen;
of ghosts of the past relics alive
and haunting of the present time;
Of mind so confused and eyes crying
in rivers of not, but what should have been mine;
In times of loyalty, love and rhyme,
dwelling excuses that never did sublime,
lest there should be a sun shining high,
Yet its always dark, no rays on me shine.
And yet I wake up for that blind sun,
who deny my very existence,
 leave me to burn
in the cold chime wave of its scorching flame,
And me breathing my love for her as anthem!!!

But not all could sustain my breathing soul
For the one, that I had always thrived
for the last time to meet her eyes,
And she walked away on my burning pyre
Letting me lay silent amidst the fire
Oh yes, I am tired...
Oh yes, I am tired...... 

No comments: