Eat Pray Love

View my food journey on Zomato!

What Thy Seek

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Faith

An aide called Faith
did never I found.
Lest I cry should I never frown,
An aide called Faith did never I need
Am happy to just stop others' crying bleeds.

An aide called Faith, never did call,
when needed most when I did fall.
An aide called Faith did I never recall,
I claim my future with my present standing tall.

An aide called Faith, did never remembered
when lost in paradise, I burned in hell.
An aide called Faith, did even I forgot,
I remained calm smiling on my wound's shell.

An aide called Faith, did now give me her glimpse,
of when forgotten and lost, I saw her beauty gleam.
An aide called Faith I called on her again.
But now she dissapeared amidst the silhouttes, only me to be blamed.
And I like an animal with the first blood taste,
now wring in pain, fallen in love
with her shadows on broken panes
Taken the bait, I search for thee,
my lost Faith in you, for I know
Thou shalt find your Faith in me.

No comments: