Eat Pray Love

View my food journey on Zomato!

What Thy Seek

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Paper


The ink waiting to kiss
the blank paper laid,
waiting for the flow
through my pen and my heart's glow.

A simple piece of paper,
Dead blank, plain and white
Staring blank at me,
asking me face to face
To what my thoughts pondered all over,
Who is she that paper awaits the sketches.

A subtle smile,
from away miles, I replied,
Its just words that would pour.
Its your blankness I need,
The romance of you and the ink,
The beauty of the flow,
My feelings, pen and you
that would draw her out with my words.
And you would reflect her beauty,
her meaning to my life,
her happiness, her sorrow,
So much would you mean for me.

You would be alive,
living the love of the ink,
Kiss of my pen and pain,
A sacrifice never forgotten,
of her, you,
Will be the only rememberance.

No comments: